You’ve protected yourself with liability, property, home and auto insurance, but when the unexpected happens, these policies may not be enough to protect all that you’ve work hard for.
If you’re the target of a lawsuit, experience costly property damage or are in a serious accident, umbrella coverage provides the protection you need to keep your assets safe. When your other insurance policies just aren’t enough, umbrella provides additional liability coverage against substantial loss.
Umbrella insurance covers situations such as:
- Legal costs or settlements that exceed your existing policy’s limits
- Damage to rental properties or vehicles
- Personal injury, such as libel and slander
- Bodily injury and property damage liability
Like it or not, we live in a litigious society, and if you own a home or drive a vehicle, you’re exposed to risk. Regardless of how careful you may be, accidents happen. Umbrella insurance provides the coverage you need for peace of mind — and to protect your financial future.
To learn more about umbrella coverage in Waukesha, Wauwatosa, Brookfield, Big Bend, New Berlin and the Milwaukee area, give Wolfgram Insurance Agency a call at 262-349-9605.
When you’ve got a ticket to ride, Wolfgram Insurance has the right recreational vehicle insurance for you. Whether you’re hitting the open road on motorcycle or RV or heading to Lake Michigan for a cruise, you need the peace of mind that only comes with knowing you, your vehicle, your passengers and others around you are protected.
No matter how careful you are, accidents happen. Recreational vehicle insurance helps ensure that an unexpected incident doesn’t lead to financial hardship for you or your family. Our policies may cover:
- Bodily injury liability — protection if you injure someone else or are the target of a lawsuit
- Collision — pays for damage if you get hit or hit someone else
- Physical damage — in case of theft, vandalism, or damage from fire or severe weather
- Loss replacement — if your vehicle is totaled
- Accessories or personal effects — if your accessories or personal items are stolen from your vehicle
To learn more about motorcycle, RV, boat and recreational vehicle insurance coverage in Waukeshau, Mukwanago, Muskego, Peewaukee and the Milwaukee area, call Wolfgram Insurance Agency at 262-349-9605.